The processing of your information is reserved for the use of E&L and has been the subject of the required declaration to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (simplified declaration n ° 2144613).
2. Collection of your Personal Data
E&L may collect personal data about you in two ways:
• directly, when you freely communicate your personal data to us;
• automatically in connection with the use of our website.
• Data that you communicate to us
By using our website, you, as a user, send us information, some of which can identify you.
This information contains the following data:
• the data required to register for the service we provide. These data are in particular:
• your first and last name, if you are a natural person or, if you represent a legal person and you are legally entitled to represent it in respect of the action carried out on our website, in addition to your first and last name, the company name of this legal person;
• Your email address ; and
• your postal code ;
This information is obligatory. Otherwise, we are unable to provide the services offered on our website.
• details of the visits and the content you access;
• your comment (s) if you decide to leave any on our website and responses to surveys and questionnaires. This information is likely to be used in particular in the context of analyzing user behavior and to develop the service;
Mandatory data is indicated in the collection forms with an asterisk. If you are not informed, you will not be able to benefit from certain services offered.
• Data that we collect automatically when using our services
When using our services, certain data is collected automatically such as:
• the IP address of your computer;
• information about your computer, your connection mode, such as the type and version of your internet browser, your operating system, the OS of your mobile or tablet, as well as the unique device identifier and others. technical identifiers;
• the URL address of your connections, including the date and time, as well as the content you access or view, the search terms used, download errors, the length of time certain pages were viewed.
• What is a cookie?
Cookies which make it possible to store status information (session identifier, language, expiration date, etc.) for the duration of the validity of the cookie concerned when a browser accesses the various pages of a website or when this browser later returns to this website.
• The cookies we use
Two types of cookies are present on our website:
• cookies strictly necessary for the operation of our website. These cookies allow you to use the main features of our www.internatinalpetition.org site and facilitate navigation;
• third-party cookies such as statistical analysis cookies which collect information on the navigation you make on our website and which thus improve your user experience and adapt the services to your preferences.
The main cookies we use on our website are as follows:
• cookies necessary for the operation of the website which are essential for browsing our website (such as session identifiers) which allow you to use the main functionalities of the site and to secure your connection, for example to access directly to reserved and personal areas of our site, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us. These cookies are exclusively placed by LLB;
• functional cookies which are not essential for browsing our website but which make it possible to optimize the operation of our site and to adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal. These cookies thus allow for fluid, simpler and faster navigation to personalize and improve your user experience. These cookies are placed by LLB;
• analytical cookies which allow us to know the use and performance of our website, to establish statistics, volumes of visits and use of the various elements of our site (content visited, routes, trips, sessions, locations, times etc.), but also to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services. These cookies are also used to count visitors to a page. These include cookies from Google Analytics, AB Tasty and Hotjar.
• Manage your preferences
You have the possibility to define through your browser rules to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is sent to you, or to refuse them.
Each browser being different, we invite you to read the “Help” menu of your browser for the preference rules relating to cookies.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we inform you about the processing of personal data that we implement.
Thus, we inform you, in a clear manner, during each form of collection of personal data:
the identity of the data controller;
the purpose for which your personal data is collected;
the optional or compulsory nature of the responses;
the existence and the modalities of exercise of the rights of interrogation, access, rectification and opposition in relation to all the data concerning you.
Use of your personal data
Depending on their type, your personal data is processed in whole or in part for the following purposes:
the management and monitoring of our relationships;
management of requests for documents, information and contact;
information relating to significant changes to the website or the information contained and in particular the development of services;
website traffic analysis;
improving service performance;
commercial prospecting and advertising targeting based on information that you provide to us or that resulting from the use of our services;
behavioral segmentation and profiling;
the measurement of satisfaction and the quality of services.
Recipients of your personal data
We are particularly concerned about respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and we only communicate your personal data to authorized and determined recipients to meet the purposes indicated above, themselves subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality.
The recipients of your personal data are as follows:
the authorized departments of Enfance & Libertés LLB, in particular the logistics and IT departments, the departments responsible for handling our relationships, the marketing department, the sales and prospecting department, and the administrative departments;
Access to your personal data
In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, query and rectify your data.
You also have the right to object for a legitimate reason that your personal data are being processed, and a right to object to their being used for prospecting, in particular commercial purposes. .
You also have the right, depending on the case, for your data to be rectified, completed, updated, locked or deleted when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out of date or whose collection, use, communication or conservation is prohibited.
You can exercise these rights by sending us a message via the contact form available here by selecting the section “Personal data (RGPD)” or by post to the following address: Enfance & Libertés 44310 St Philbert de Grand Lieu.
Any request relating to the exercise of one of these rights must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed identity document.
Your personal data as European users are stored in Europe.
9. Retention period
Your data will not be kept beyond the time strictly necessary for the purposes pursued as set out herein and in accordance with the law. User data is erased when the retention periods expire.
However, the data may be archived beyond the durations provided for the purposes of research, detection and prosecution of criminal offenses for the sole purpose of making it possible, as necessary, to make these data available to the public. judicial authority. Archiving implies that this data will be anonymized and will no longer be available online, but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.